Monday, August 5, 2019

Nugget treat


Here is a super fun small treat for you to make for ANY season you can think of.  I made mine for a birthday that you could sit on your co-workers desk.


Start by cutting yourself a piece of cardstock at 1 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Score 1" from the left side then taking your chocolate nugget set it in the "box" part of the cardstock adding adhesive and wrap it around and push down to adhere.


Looks like this once you wrap it.
Once it's wrapped and in place decide how you till decorate it.


\
I used a birthday stamp and cupcake.
I tied the pink baker's twine around the treat into a bow.


I stamped the top of the cupcake twice and used the aqua painter to add some color to the cupcake and then glitter on the frosting





What a cute little treat to give a friend or co-worker or anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..