Thursday, August 29, 2019

Dollar Tree Hack is back!



Above is a frame that I picked up at yes,  the Dollar Tree
It's hard to tell but it's a layered picture, with a picture within
the picture.
See below what I ended up doing with it.


I used some more of the faux wood paper and traced around the center of the frame to make a template to cut the inside piece to
fit inside of the frame.  The center piece is a 5 x 5".


I used the faux wood in the background and added the
little dots paper for the center piece then layered on
top of the paper the two little wood pumpkin elements.


Here they are up close,  so cute and the paper looks realistic


I thought about adding a little fall saying and may still...
stay tuned.....


And....... I added the saying.......
looks more complete!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..