Saturday, August 3, 2019

Gold Creek



Friends....
Such a great day taking in a hike in the mountains
Well,  maybe I should say walk, if you are local and you know and have heard of Gold Creek you will know what this lush gorgeous area can be an easy "hike" I believe it's 1.7 mi around the pond.
You can walk repeatedly to get your steps in and take in all the beauty it has to offer.   


My two hiking buddies, Marjie and Cheryl



This is standing in front of the lake, look at how clear it is....
(glacier fed, that is why the water is sooo blue..


Another viewpoint....


sideview from the hill.....


It's so clear you can see the plant life growing up from the bottom of the lake.


Our hike out, cute little creek



Oh the aqua color! gets me every time~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..