Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!





Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Let me encourage you to get up every day and focus on what you do have in life.  
Be Thankful for the blessings of the little things, even when you don't get what you expect.
We can all find things to be thankful for, for me it's just the breathe I breath.  For each new day is a gift and our breath is a gift.
I hope you are crowding around your tables with one another or enjoying your day doing what your heart calls you to do.


Sharing my Thanksgiving table with you.
A little tip:
I usually set my table at least 2 days in advance if possible,
it cuts down on what I have to do the day of.
This year..... epic fail,  had to work and put it all together 
last night.   


For a quick table centerpiece I went to Safeway and picked
up some eucalyptus seeded greens and ran them down the center of the table with three wine glasses I had on hand and added a couple of white pumpkins.  DONE!


What would a table be without chocolate?
I found these chocolate turkeys at Trader Joes, so cute
and I am sure going to be tasty!


We usually host a full house, but this year we have an intimate eight coming.  
Here's to you and your families, wishing you all wonderful day~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..