Wednesday, November 13, 2019

JOY Candles



I love to find finds at the Dollar Tree and alter them.
These red JOY ball jars are so pretty just by themselves,
but of course I had to add something to them.
The boxwood sprigs I found in the dollar spot at Target.


You can see in this picture the J to the left and the O is a snowflake, it's hard to get a shot of it all together. 


I simply added some very thin jute around the neck of the
candle and then tucked the boxwood greens right through the
jute. To give it some sparkle I added the chunky glitter.


It almost looks like sugar, but it's the very thick like glitter.


How pretty is this redo?
I love how it glows once lit.
These would make great gifts for your co-workers, teachers,
friends you name it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..