Saturday, November 23, 2019

Sip and Shop




                  Are you local and looking for a little holiday cheer
                                and shopping experience?
                                     I will be at WIT Cellars this
sunday for their Sip and Shop with other vendors with many things
for you to start your holiday shopping.  Come see me and see what else I will have to choose from.


Here's just a quick little peek...
Heading to someone's house for Thanksgiving or upcoming
other holiday parties?
Add one of my kitchen towels  and grab a bottle 
of wine to complete a perfect hostess gift.

Another little fun item I will have are the 
wine bottle tassels that you can see on the
neck of the bottle above.
Great to add to the bottle of wine to take to a 
dinner or gift someone.
I will have many other items available,
these are just a few.
Hope to see you there!
WIT Cellars Winery
Sunday- noon- 5pm
November 24th

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..