Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Rosemary Wreaths


I have shared most recently some ways to use fresh rosemary for
some diy projects.
Here is another one.....
Mind you,  I have three very large rosemary bushes so I just keep clipping away.
I thought I would try and make a fresh rosemary wreath,
turned out to be quite easy.


The smell is amazing!
I keep walking up to the door and just taking in 
the lovely scent....



To start I went to the Dollar Tree to pick up this wired
wreath and some floral wire.  Both a $1 each.


Next I went out to the garden and cut a basket full of 
rosemary.  I went back a second time for a little more,
but for the most part it didn't take that much of rosemary.
Once you have them cut, take 5 stems and using your wire
wrap the wire around the bottom leaving enough at each
end for you to be able to wired it around the wreath base.


Just keep adding your bunches of 5 sprigs.  You can see how
it fills up the wired wreath.  Once you cover the whole wired
wreath, stand back and make sure you have enough sprigs 
on wreath.  If you feel you need to add more then just layer them and continue to keep using the wire to attach them. 


This by far was so much easier than I expected.  
These wreaths will last for months, most likely drying out
and collecting dust over time therefore you may need 
to make a new one each year. 
So pretty and great for gift giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..