Thursday, November 21, 2019

Rosemary



Do you have rosemary growing in your garden?
I have sooooo much rosemary, three HUGE bushes of it.

At my last two classes I held I decided to cut baskets full of the super aromatic herb and show how to make the above mini wreaths to use on your holiday tables or to use atop your christmas gifts.

I love the minimal look it lends to the table or your presents, 
and the smell, oh the smell!


So I decided to show you just a few more little ways
you can adorn other items with rosemary......
How about around a candle?


Here's another sweet way to add to tabledecor,
wrap it around your napkin and add a tag and baker's twine


All you need to do here is bunch it together add some 
twine and attach on top of the gift



Add some cinnamon sticks for an added punch of a scent
with the rosemary and cute little laser cut wood pieces, it can 
be any word you choose and I have see both wood and metal
ones at the Dollar Tree making it affordable to do many packages.


Need a centerpiece in a snap?
Grab a clear glass cylinder, (any size will do)
a candle and fresh rosemary.  Set the candle inside
the glass cylinder and then gently add the rosemary
down the sides.  So simple yet beautiful.

If you don't have fresh rosemary in your garden you can get bunches of it at the grocery store in the produce section.
You can also use any other herb as well, sage would be great too!
Have fun trying out adding fresh herbs to your holiday decor or tables!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..