Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Changes

Changes are a comin!
I hope to have my blog all changed over to 
2340 West Newton by friday May 1st.
It's been a hard decision to make to do this and though I hope not
to lose some followers I feel this is the best way to commingle
my blog, instagram and etsy shop.
"which means to blend throughly into a harmonious whole"
Back in 2008 when I started this blog I chose 
"Thoughts that Stick" name for fun.
Since opening my Etsy shop in late 2017 I decided
a good name for my shop would be the home address
I grew up at.  I really wanted to honor my parents and 
the memories we shared in that home until I was in my teens.
So, it is time, time to bridge the accounts together.
It will be still the same little ole' me on here sharing the many ways to create beauty for you and your home.
I hope you will continue to follow along 
and be inspired and encouraged along the way.
I love having you here with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..