Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Another "Faux Shiplap Wall


Well, at this point no walls are safe!
I am at it again adding another little sweet spot of a 
shiplap wall to this rather small "Harry Potter" like 
closet we have at our cabin that I've transformed into
this cute little space for people to sleep in.
(yes! people love to sleep in here!)
You can see in the above rather not so good photo
I took of the plain wall.


And here it's all done!
If you missed how I did this technique the post is right 

It is done with a black sharpie!
Yes, you read that right.
If you head over to the post above you can see 
how easily you can transform you space to look
like you installed shiplap.
It truly looks great and I was surprised how
nice it looks.
It really added to this little space making 
the room come together and balance it out. 
I hope you'll find a wall you can try it out on.
(also,  I have had many questions as to whether 
my walls are textured.  They are, and the sharpie
glides right over it just fine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..