Saturday, July 18, 2020

Country Home


It's finally the weekend!
I pulled out the Country Home stamp set again and made a few
more super easy cards with this set.
This photo below shows you how I made three different card styles, all the same stamp. 


All three cards have background paper that was printed vellum
which is a light weight almost translucent paper.  
I just stamped the vintage pitcher on white card stock
and used stampin write markers to add just a hint of color
to the arrangement. 



This one below with the buffalo plaid background 
I didn't even color it in,  just let left it all natural


Have you been creative during our stay at home order?
I've been trying to share with you some simple ideas
to get creative in your own home. 
Hopefully you have tried a few!


Country Home Stamp set
#147678-  $21.00

fall flowers stamp set

This is a very versatile stamp set, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..