Friday, July 31, 2020

Mini Starbuck's Cups


These mini Starbuck's cups are available in the shop
@2340 West Newton
What can you use them for?
I absolutely LOVE when you send me photos of what you use and decorate items from my shop in your lives.
Below you will see one way one of my customers
used the mini Starbuck's cups

She held a Puppiccino party for her lil' pup Izzy
Maybe you know, maybe not, but Starbuck's does
puppiccinos for your dogs when you go thru the drive thru!
She wanted to recreate them for her puppy party and
ordered them from my shop and sent me these pics!


Isn't little Izzy a cutie?
Other ways customers have used the cups are for baby photo shoots,
playhouses for their kiddos, coffee bars and cups filled with treats with a  coffee card.   How fun!
Again, I love seeing the creativity with these cups!
If you like to check them out head over to my Etsy shop
2340westnewton

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..