Monday, July 20, 2020

Towels


Well hello monday morning....
How was your weekend?
Mine was busy with family and sunshine.
Seems like when we get sun in the pnw everything else
gets put on hold and outside we go!



But I wanted to share some of the newer kitchen towels 
I have added to my Etsy Shop- 
2340 West Newton
Ever wonder why I named it this?
The name of my Etsy shop is the address of the home 
I grew up in in Magnolia, Wa
When I started my shop and decided on the name,
I really wanted to honor my Mom and Dad and 
the short years we had in this home.
My memories were good ones and
although life changed drastically when I turned
13 I hold onto the special times that I remember there.


This is the perfect towel during our pandemic!
And this one too, 
anyone need a refill on their mimosas these days?
All the towels can be found in my shop

Come take a look at what's new for some great
gift ideas whether it's for a bridal shower,
wedding gift, birthday or housewarming.
There's something for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..