Monday, July 6, 2020

Indoor light redo



This is my entry way and the light above was originally 
silver tone.  I really wanted to add a little touch of black
in the space and thought having the light black would be
a perfect addition. 

This is what it looked like before I painted it.


I found this Krylon Matte black
spray paint.

Here it is with two coats of the matte black paint
on it.  Love how it turned out!
Nice addition without having to spend
any money on a new light when the 
one I had looks great.




Here it is up close.  
Look what a little paint can do!
Nice update at a fraction of the cost. 
You can also do this to faucets,
door handles, etc.
If you've thought about updating things in your
home and want to do it at a fraction then spray painting 
the item is the best way to go.
It's an inexpensive way to update your home
without buying new pieces and using what you have already.
Give it a try!
Do you have anything you want to update?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..