Thursday, August 27, 2020

Fall Signs


Hello friends!
Grabbed me some canvas' at the Dollar Tree,
they had three different sizes,  4 x 6, 6 x 8, and 8 x 10
Once you unwrap them starting from the back
rip away the canvas.
This will take you down to raw wood as you see on the 
left in the above photo.


I try and always use what I have on hand, this
is the stain I used to stain the frame
Valspar Dark Satin.
Grab a sponge brush and lightly stain the frame.
Let dry at least an hour 


Here are the three that I stained.


I love to look online and google free printables
and that's how I found these three adorable
printables that I wanted to frame for fall.


I started with keeping the border around the saying but then at the 
last minute decided to cut it smaller without the border.
I purchased  a tag board also at the Dollar Tree,
I got the black one that I could back the prints on them
instead of using the white tag board. 
I think it gives it a pop.


How cute are these?
And they cost under $5 to make!
Just print out the printables on cardstock
paper and buy your canvas' and tag 
board at the Dollar Tree.
Great inexpsensive fall craft!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..