Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Getaway


We just celebrated our anniversary by heading to a quaint little Barvarian town called Leavenworth.
We stayed at the Post Hotel
The above photo was our room called 
the "Juliette room" 


This is looking out towards the saltwater swim-out infinity pool.
the hot tub is right ahead.
The hotel offers authenitc wellness concept from the Alps, 
the spa resort features numerous saunas, steam rooms, relaxtion lounges and European hydrotheraphy traditions.  


The spaces throughout the hotel has the most beautiful decor,
my eyes were captivated!


This was the view through out door that looked out on the mountains and river.
This place is a MUST for any celebration or just getaway.
It is the most relaxing I have ever experienced.


More of the decor... bring me all the Antlers!
This is me below (well, part of my leg)
taking a break from the sun to cool off.
This was a treasure of a celebration!
We had such a relaxing time away.....
You must check them out!
The Post Hotel in Leavenworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..