Sunday, November 22, 2020

DIY Mini Yarn Hats




Who is ready for an adorable Christmas craft?!
I made these little mini yarn hats with a small portion
of a toilet paper roll and some yarn.
At first I was going to just add an ornament hook to the
little cutie but decided to make a garland with them instead.


I used some jute and wood beads to make this garland.
I cut 30" of jute and every 6" added a hat and then three beads.
Two 10mm and one 12mm. 


Aren't these adorable?
They really are so easy to make.
You can head over to my 2340 West Newton Instagram
page to see full videos on how to make these. 


Couldn't you see these in so many colors?
I think I will try and find some two toned
Christmas colored yarn.  These would be
cute just hanging on the tree. 


Here's a little teaser on how to make these,
cut at least 45 pieces of 10" yarn.
You also need a roll of toilet paper
and cut a 1/2" for the base of your hat. 


For the rest of how to make this go to my home page and to the right
of the page are all the social incons, click on instagram and
then in the search engine type in 2340 West Newton
you will see the video in my stories on how to make these step by step.
Have fun!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..