Monday, November 30, 2020

Diy Frame


Hello and happy monday!
What is this you ask?
These little frame pictures are at the Dollar Tree,
what was cats raised on the picture there I ripped
them off so I could turn this picture into a christmas
wood picture.
The frames come with all kinds of silly images on them,
just look in the frame department for them. 


I cut some black and white buffalo plaid scrapbook paper
sized to fit the frame and glued it down.
I have showed you this idea before, but the image 
is from googling red Christmas truck.  Once you do this 
you can find free printable images.
When you find one you like use a heavier cardstock to print it out on.
Here's the one I chose.
Glue it right on top of your background piece of paper. 


Turned out so good!
I believe the frame is measured at 8 x 8"


Time to add it to my Christmas decor!
These make great homemade gifts to give as
well as add to your holiday decor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..