Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Mini Coffee Cups


Good morning!
These little cute cups are in my Etsy shop and I thought
it would be fun to show you a few ways my customers
are using them.
It's been amazing to see the creative things they are being used for.


You can order one or order as many as you need as
well as choose your straw colors



I started making these for group parties I hosted as well as my team at my church.  Everyone just loved receiving them.  When I make mine
I typically fill them with hershey kisses and sometimes add a coffee card if it's for a gift.
Well take a look at a few ways my customers are using them.....
Get ready for some cute factor!!!

                                    

                                                                 Newborn photo shoots!


Kid's playrooms.... see them sitting on the ledge there?


More baby photo shoots!
Look at that mini apple computer!


Who knew there is such of a thing as
Puppacino parties!!!
I cannot tell you how much I love seeing all these pictures that are sent to me.  There are so many more too.....
I hope this post made you smile today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..