Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Thanksgiving Tables


Thanksgiving is approaching and although it may look
different we can still take time and joy in celebrating.
I've been checking out some ideas for table settings
for Thanksgiving.  I have also enjoyed setting
my table for the holidays year after year and though there won't be many of us, I still will stick with tradition!
Here are a few that really stood out to me.







I can't decide if I like the idea of a more organic natural table over dressing it up a bit.
I love to bring the outdoors in if possible. 


This one is so simple, I really like the subtle colors.


Do you decorate and set your table for the holidays?
If so,  do you change it up every year or stick with 
tradition?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..