Thursday, December 31, 2020

Beary Comforting

                          

It's been a "beary" tough year,  so this month's Paper Pumpkin kit is exactly what you need to send your friends and family a big huge New
Year bear hug!


As in typical Julie fashion, I changed my kit up a bit.
With Valentine's day approaching I decided to create
Valentine's cards with this kit.


I used the sweater embossing folder to create
the background behind the bear used some
glitter to his cheeks to add some sparkle.



I also decided to use the cute cupcake to make some birthday cards to have on hand.  The only difference to this card is the cupcake
and added "hey, friend", inside I stamped happy birthday.


I added the glitter to the entire cupcake as well as 
his cheeks again.
If you are interested in signing up receive a Paper Pumpkin kit
monthly you can sign up  

Do something fun for yourself this new year, get creative!
This kit arrives monthly and allows you to create what's in the kit by following step by step instructions on how to assemble what's inside.
OR, you can go rouge like I do and make alternative cards!

The new year stands before us,
I love this quote by Alfred Lord Tennyson;
"Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering
'it will be happier"

Putting my hope in the new year and wishing each and everyone
of you tremendous joy and good health for you and your family.

Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..