Sunday, February 7, 2021

Diy Valentine Frame


Happy Sunday!
Another Dollar Tree find with these cute industrial wood frames.
I looked online for a free Valentine printable and loved
this one. 
The frame measures 3 x 5" so just print out the size you need for your frame.


I stamped the word love on a very small
1/2" x 2" piece of paper, slide it into the hardware.
This has to be the easiest diy,
 you can put any type of photo in this frame for 
any holiday.


I have had a bunch of you reach out saying your Dollar Trees
don't carry some of the items I show you.  
Here is what you can do,
go to Dollar Tree.com and order from there!
You can buy a lot of their items right online
and have them shippied to you or pick up at your
local Dollar Tree store. 
How easy is that!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..