Saturday, February 13, 2021

Bee Mine



Happy Saturday!
You know I love to scour through both TJ Maxx
and Homegoods looking for fun finds.
I found these packs of honey almond soaps to 
package up and gift to friends.


I started by separating the soaps, you 
get 4 in a box.  I measured some crumb
cake cardstock at 1" x 6' and using a 
corrugator created a little holder around
each soap so I could bag them.
Look at those cute little bees embossed in
the center of the little soap.
Just adorable!


I punched an oval shape and stamped the 
bee in black and then colored in the body 
with a mustard colored pen.
Slide it into a cello bag and tie off with some jute
and there you have it!!!
It's the bees knees!
If you can't find the bee soaps you could easily pickup 
any other soaps and decorate them to gift for Valentine's
or Galentines Days! 
Have Fun!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..