Wednesday, February 24, 2021

More World of Good


Good Morning!
Coming at you again with another card from the
World of Good suite.
These pieces are all in the kit that you can view
World of Good HERE
I used the pieces from the Memories and more card pack.
It is chalked full of 4 x 6 and 3 x 3 cards as well as little sticker
embelishments.  It's a great way to get quite a bit of pieces to
make so many cards for such a low price- $11


I cut out the globe from a 4 x 6 card
and popped it up over the map paper.
Around the base of the globe I added some
gold/creme baker's twine.


The saying is one of the embellishment stickers.
Like I said there are so many pieces that if you just
ordered the memories kit you can make many cards 
with what's in it. 


Here's an up close picture of the twine.
I basically wrapped it around the base
and taped it before adhering it to
the card base. 


Like this.......
I've made quite a few cards with this kit
so keep your eyes peeled for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..