Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Mini cups meets Newborns


I am so excited when YOU, you guys send me what you are doing with the items in my shop!
Today I am sharing a few pics with you from either Mom's of newborn's or from photography studios that are using the mini coffee cups from the shop!
Grab your coffee or tea and take in these little cuties!
(you can see the the mini cup off to the side of the baby above)


These mini cups stand 4" tall....


and here's another one!
isn't she a cutie!
can you find the cup?
(it's like Where's Waldo!)


The cuteness factor just keeps going up!
look at this little dooode!


and these little gem.....
cuteness overload!
I can't thank you all enough for sharing these
with me!
It brings a smile to my face when you share what
you are doing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..