Sunday, February 28, 2021

Feb 2021 Paper Pumpkin Bouquet of Hope

                     

                            The new February Paper Pumpkin is out
and it's called Bouquet of Hope.  Don't we all need a little hope
right now?   I would say so!  Take a peek at the video to see
what all is included in these kits.   I tend to make alternative cards
and ideas with the things in the kit.  It must be my creative side in me.
But, if you receive the kit and like to follow it verbatim be sure to follow the video above, it will give you step by step instructions on how to put it together.   Otherwise enjoy my simple alternative card
ideas below;

                                                          Here's what's in the kit....

                                                  




Here's my alternative card,
I water colored in bouquet of flowers
with various colors of ink and stamped the "for your birthday"
and attached it to the front.  



These are great cards for you to use for your stamp kits
or classes (if you are hosting them still!)


These pieces also came in the kit, 
just added the yellow polka dot strip,
stamped the bouquet and colored it in.
Super easy alternatives for you to try.
If you don't have this set, you can always
use the idea with any other stamps you have 
or colors.  My goal is for you to try and 
make quick and easy cards!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..