Monday, February 15, 2021

Magnolia Suite


Happy Monday!
I know this beautiful designer paper is retired but I couldn't help but pull it out to use.  I mean come on' this paper is pretty!



I cut this card the standard size at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
for the inside floral piece I cut it at 4" x 5 1/4"
Once you do this you will cut the corner as you see
in the photo.  I backed the floral paper with a light
peach color and then using pop dimensionals attached
them to the card. 
You can use any words to stamp in the center.
Also think about all the different type of cards you can make with this
idea.  Think about stripes, florals, polka dots. etc. 
I cut out some extra flowers and popped them up
on the front of the card to give it an 3D look.
Give it a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..