Tuesday, February 2, 2021

New Cup!


Good Morning!
I find it all quite amusing that the most popular
item in my shop is the mini coffee cup!
I personally have never drank coffee or tea my entire life!
Being a true Seattleite you'd think coffee would run through 
my blood, not so!
With a Starbuck's on every corner and every other
quaint little coffee shop around our city I'd prefer to
run into See's Candy!
Now that I have explained all that, 
I thought I would share another new little mini coffee cup
that customer's have been asking for. 
Here on the west coast, at least here in Washington
we don't have any Dunkin Donuts, but I know
many other states have them. 

Fun fact,  Washington state used to have them, 
over 10+ locations but closed them in 2002 due to wanting
to concentrate on other markets.  Who knew?!

Back to the new little addition to my shop,
You can now choose!
Starbucks cup or Dunkin Donuts!
These little cuties have gained so
much popularity over the past 14 months.
One of the most popular ways it is being used is
for Newborn photo shoots,  what you say?
I know! crazy as it sounds, new Mama's
stage their newborn's picture where their
baby's are dressed up and holding mini coffee cups!
(you can see some of the photos in my reviews in my shop)

These cute 4" mini cups can be used for party favors, both
wedding and birthdays, at the table at luncheons (once we have those again!)   bridal/baby showers, classroom kid gifts, for coworkers.
So many possibilities!
You can fill them with Hershey kisses or mix any type of candy in them, add a coffee card and gift too.

Head on over to the shop to check out some fun photos of the newborns and some coffee cups!
Enjoy your day and don't forget your cup of Joe to get you going! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..