Friday, April 2, 2021

Easter Arrangement



Happy Good Friday!

Today I have been getting Easter ready over here.
No big family get together this year, just three of us.
But that doesn't mean we can't set our tables up!
Wanted to put together a quick and easy Easter arrangement for to you make


I love to bring the outdoors in.  I found this rhododendron in my yard, yet I have no idea what type it is.
  I love the lacy looking little buds on it, and I always share with you,
use what you have!  Look in your yard!


I added white hydrangeas, bear grass and the
rhodie type plant I found to the vase and surrounded
it with these cute glass eggs I found at Homegoods.




I'm loving the simplicity of this and how easy it was to 
put together.   
Take a walk through your yard and see what you might have
that you can use to creative a pretty arrangement in your home
Wishing you all a blessed Easter sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..