Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Birthday Celebration


It's been a full weekend of family time and celebration!
After sooo many month of not seeing each other, we
all came together to celebrate our Dad's milestone birthday.
We ended up with friends of my father's and our extended family
to help celebrate.


Here are all my sisters....
Shana, myself, Elizabeth, Dianne and Tove
It's been waaaayyyy too long not all being together
let alone without masks on. 


The "kids" table 


We hired out Cameron Catering here in Seattle,
if you are looking for a caterer, they are amazing!


A few of the tables with photos of Dad 


This one is so sweet, he on top of a horse,
maybe 5 years old. 


Few of the desserts, 
flourless chocolate cake
Red velvet cupcakes
Chocolate cupcakes
and Pie Pops 


We had a full dinner menu complete with appetizers and dessert,
it was all so very good.
Missing celebrating anything with anyone!
this was a treat and blessing and I'm sure
my Dad had a fun fulling day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..