Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Target Gumball Machines


Have you seen these cute glass gumball machines at your local Target?
They are in the bull's eye dollar spot and are $3 each.
They can be found in the red above or white.  
I have yet to see the white and was lucky enough to find some
red ones.  So if you see them, grab them!
They go fast!


To paint them I used a plastic grocery bag that I taped
around the top of the gumball machine to cover
the glass part while I spray painted the lower half.


This one I painted snow white and filled it with a
faux cactus.


This one is filled with little cotton balls.


This one is spray painted in a dusty rose,
I added some Easter eggs.
These all can be made to suit any holiday and be
filled with soooo many possibilities!
A Christmas snow globe would be so cute......

And to keep up with my ongoing Halloween
decor this one has little pumpkins inside it.



You can look at your local Target for these gumball machine
or even look online on their site to order.
Have fun making these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..