Saturday, September 11, 2021

Peaceful Place


Happy weekend!
I found these little football wood signs at the dollar tree and decided
to give them a do'over.
I took the helmet out of the center and covered the orange buffalo plaid with our new winter stampin up! dsp called "peaceful place"
The images are all very stunning.  White and silver throughout
with trees and snow and gorgeous 


I measured the paper to fit inside,
glued it down.  The peaceful place
paper has a sheet of the log cabins.
I just cut one out and popped it up in the frame to 
make it stand out.


I added the little banner at the top as well as the ribbon. 
These would look cute sitting out on your counters or shelves.
Also if you have a 3-tier tray they would fit perfectly on one of them. \
So festive and fun!


This is the Peaceful Place dsp
you can view it HERE


                                        PEACEFUL PLACE 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..