Thursday, September 9, 2021

Fall Decor




Hello Fall!
It's slipping into cool nights and changes in the leaves.
That means it time to get out the fall decor!
These white pumpkins we made at my creative classes
about 2 years ago.



I went out to my dahlia garden and cut a few stems
and also some other stems from my other flowers and plants in my
garden to make this fall arrangements. 


Take a walk in your yard and see what you have to use in your 
arrangements.
I cut some russian lavendar, lambs ear, some white phlox,
and dahlia's for my bouquet. 
I love how it turned out!
Now just add some white pumpkins!


Fall is possibly my absolute favorite time of year,
the crisp air, the changing of the colors and of course
the decorating!
How do you decorate for fall or do you? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..