Monday, September 13, 2021

Harvest Meadow


Harvest season is here!
I am embracing all the fall going on over here.
The weather is changing and that means lots of rain in the forecast.

This background paper looks like I used some puddy paste and painted it over the cardstock,  but no!  its like a 3d paper.
It's so realistic don't you think?


Using Night of Navy ink pad I stamped the images
directly on top of the paper.  Super easy.
I cut a small piece of crumb cake card stock, 
stamped across it and glued it down. 


The background paper is called 
"in good taste"
that's where the blue and white paper is from 
In Good Taste HERE
The stamp set is called Harvest Meadow

IN GOOD TASTE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..