Sunday, October 2, 2022

Halloween boxes 2.0


And just like that, I am back with round two of
the Halloween boxes. 
If you saw my last post you saw how I used the left over
boxes from september's paper pumpkin.




The three I made this time again are with retired dsp.
Amazing how much paper we accumulate over time.
It was fun to look through the paper and see what I have
and then find stamps that matched the paper. 


So many little pieces of left over paper,
fun to put them all together. 


This one is so funny, it's called Monster Bash.  So comical!




This one has the cute little crows on it, I was able
to find a crow in my retired stamp sets to add to the box.
The stamp is from sept paper pumpkin





And this one......
has a vintage vibe to it, 
It's  called Monster Bash and is retired. 
I try and show you ideas with things that you have on hand,
you may not have what I do, but look at what you have
and try and match up with stamps you have. 
Muuuuwaaaahhhhh! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..