Saturday, December 31, 2022

Valentine Treats




Happy saturday!
I haven't even put away my Christmas decor yet,
(happening sunday I hope!)
yet I received this adorable owl stamp set in the mail and
knew I had to make something cute for Valentine's day
with it, seems a bit early!


These little containers are called "sour cream" treat holders,
easy to make.  Cut a piece of designer paper 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
See below,  add adhesive to one of the short sides and
a quarter of the long side. 



Peel away the film over the adhesive and roll the paper
to mimic a toilet paper roll. 


Now remove the film from the adhesive on the other side
and close the top. 



It should look like this..... 



add adhesive to the other side and close, make sure when you close
the other side you close it opposite of the other side. 


It should look like this, one side goes one way and
the other the other way. 


Here's a couple of other angles to see how it should look. 



Using the stamp set I stamped the owls and cut them out as
well as punched out a heart image.  On the owl below I used a exacto knife to cut away the owl's wing to slip the heart under. 



Once the containers are done use a hole punch to punch out the top to add ribbon to. 



I added some Valentine treats to the containers, the sky's the limit on what you can fit inside them. 


I didn't color the owl's in too much, just used Balmy Blue ink pad for the eyes and Crumb Cake for the beak and legs.
For a little glitz I added some dazzling diamonds to the hearts and eyes.


This stamp set will be available to you for FREE starting January 5th-28th of Febuary by just placing an order fof $50 or more from either the annual catalog or mini catalog.
It's our annual Sale-a-bration where you earn free stampin up! products for every $50 spent! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..