Thursday, June 27, 2024

Flowers and Frames



Check out this new designer series paper,
it's called Flowers and Frames.
It isn't just paper, it has pieces of frames and flowers that punch out and compliment the paper so that you can add pieces as your create.
The image above doesn't give it justice to the true colors.
You can see in my photos how bright and tropical the colors are.

Flowers and Frames


I used a 3 x 3" post it pad to make a cover for this little project. 
You will want to cut your paper at 3" x 81/2", then score it 
as 2 1/4" x 2 1/2" and then at 6 1/4" x 6 1/2"
Then gently wrap around the post it.


I popped one of the flowers out of the images to add to the front
of the cover.  I used a dimensional dot to give it a 3D look. 


I also used some wave scissors to create the wave across the center.



To make the cover stay closed I cut just a little piece of magnet 
to hold the post it holder closed. 
Works great!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..