Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Wedding card


Happy tuesday!
Wedding season is upon us, 
this calls for some wedding cards to have ready to gift away.
This card has an outside jacket wrapped with a belly band and a 
wax seal.




Start with a 4 1/4" x 5" card for the insert,
the jacket is a 8 1/2" x 5.5" 
Score the jacket at 4 1/4'  on each side. 


This jacket is made with vellum, be careful when you are
stamping on vellum as it takes a bit longer for it to try and may smear easily.  Wait for it to dry. 


If you have been following me for a while you've seen
me make the wax seals.  The one I've made I colored
with a gold pen. 


Look at how beautiful this color looks stamped
on the vellum. 
It's one of the in colors for 2023-2025
this color is called Copper Clay


The card all finished.  Very bridal looking.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..