Saturday, June 15, 2024

More decoupaged bottles


Happy saturday!
Back with another decoupaged bottle design.
A friend of mine is having a pink pajama paint and sip and 
asked me if I would make up some bottle for their gathering.
This time I decided to add some mini pink bows to the bottles.
How adorable are they!

These mini cuties were made by using the Stampin Up!
retired bow punch.  Seen below.
Since it has retired, I checked and found quite a few on Ebay
that can be snatched up for under $18. 
Thank me later as you will use this continually.


How it works is you punch out the pieces twice and assemble them.
I prefer to use my glue gun to attach all the pieces but I know others
use mini glue dots.  I find it moves quicker using the glue gun. 


When assembling I use a burnisher to round the bows
out before I glue them.


Once founded they will look like this.
Now add just a dot of glue and push the ends together.


You should have two pieces,
now glue the two (fish tails) together like so.


Glue the two bows onto the fish tails making sure
the bow ends meet in the middle.


Now add the little tiny overlay to the center.
Taking care to tightly glue it in the back.


There you have it!
Pretty in Pink!!!


You can add these beauties to just about anything!
Now go and find the punch and get bowing!


So sweet and fun to make!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..