Thursday, April 22, 2010

Friends

































Friends.... you can never have too many of them!
I'm in serious reflection mode today, thinking of the individuals in my life that make such a huge impact on
my life daily. I am so grateful for those friends that mold my daily walk.  I met up with Kirstin yesterday
after not seeing her for probably over a month and a half!  We immediately took off right where we left
off which was so nice.  We try to meet weekly and motivate each other's stampin abilities.  Yesterday
we were to stamp but found catching up a must.  We did finally settle in and made two really cute
things.  I will post one tomorrow.  I don't know about the rest of you but I have already gotten rid of all
my so called "old"  colors and moved on to just using the upcoming ones.  Today's card is made with
certainly celery, the baja blue cardstock was run through the Big Shot with the Finail Press embossing folder,
then instead of sanding I faux sanded by using white pigment ink and a dauber.  The stamp set is 24/7 and charming.  xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Julie, anyone would love to receive this!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alex! You are soooo kind
    always sending words of praise!
    Much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..