Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Vintage Vibe






















































Okay it is just amazing that I am sitting
at a car dealership having my car serviced and sitting  here posting to my blog!  Now that's
technology for you!  Gotta love it!   I think this week I am channeling my inner vintage.  I had
to show off some more bling coming out May 1st.  These are some really neat vintage tags, you
can see above, you get quite a bit in the bag.  I have taken just one and used the label from the
stamp set Charming and cut two slits, one at the top and bottom and ran the thread thru and anchored
the tag at the bottom of the card with a dimensonal.   The cardstock used is basis black, white
the ink is basic black, rose red, soft suede and going gray.  I started by just stamping all the images
all over the white cardstock then stamping on and off.  I then took a stamping sponge and added rose
red and soft suede all over the card as well.  Then stamped the label onto white cardstock added for
you.  Cut it out and cut the slits for the tag.   This is a very easy technique.  You can just play with
it,  there is no way to ruin your card, you can just keep adding until you like the look you end up with.
The stamps sets used were Charming and Always and Background Basics.   xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I need to add Charming to my collection ;) TFS.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..