Monday, April 26, 2010

Mojo Monday 136

Mojo Monday sketch 136  check out today's mojo sketch!
It's round or square today!  But I'm feeling a bit square so here goes!
Yes.... more of the Sweet Pea designer paper!  the good thing about
this paper is you can get alot of different looks with the variety of
styles in it.  I'm still channeling my inner Vintage so this card
bosts alot of flowers.  The center flower I have show in the past
posts.  Very easy to make.  It is 5 scallop circles punched out and
held together with a brad.  When you have put it all together you scrunch
up each scallop to the center of the brad leaving the last one alone so
that you can attached it to the card.    Hope your all having a great monday
morning! xoxo


4 comments:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..