Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Patterned Designer Paper

Today's post is SU! new speciality patterned paper.  It will be available May 1st but
since I just got it I thought I would share it with you. 
This vintage patterned paper touts glossy designs which you can magically reveal using
our Smooch Spritz, an Aqua Painter, or brayer and ink. 12 sheets of cover-weight paper:
2 each of 6 single-sided designs. Acid and lignin free. 12" x 12".  If you are wondering
what Smooch Spritz is it is a new spray that you can use on cardstock, chipboard and
such, it is also available May 1st.  I will share it with you later this week.
Below you can see the paper comes plain white and is embossed.  I have taken my
sponges and daubers and have added the color to the paper with them.  The colors
I used are Soft Suede, Blush Blossom and Cameo Coral.  Take the sponge and just
rub the colors across the paper.   You can see in the finished scrapbook page that
the embossed vines show up.  Soooo beautiful!   And easy too!
I also used the Big Shot butterfly embosslit, the leaf embosslit and the Pretties Kit.
Below there are some up close photos as well.   xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..