Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One little Turtle

I had to get out the new patterned paper again!  This card
is made with the same paper I used a couple of days ago
on my sweet scoop card.  The stamp set here is Very
Thankful stamp set, our SU! Ronald McDonald
house Charity set.  It will retire on June 30th, so if you
are lovin it you may want to purchase it before then.
The colors used are Old Olive, Night of Navy, White,
and Real Red.  I used the large 1 3/8th square punch for
the square punch out.  I punched it once and slightly
moved it over and punched again to make it a wider
square.  I also got out those awesome new Vintage
tags and dangled it from the ribbon with the heart
stamped on it.  Hope you like it!  xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..