Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fox and Friends Kiddo cards









































































Good Morning!  I am stepping out of my comfort
level today.  Many of you know I have two girls so
I never even think about making little boy cards.
Well here is the day!  I decided to make a go of it.
I absolutely love the new Fox and Friends SU! stamp
set!  It is so darn cute!  So here I have used all stampin
up products to create these three cards.  The cardstock
is Sahara Sand, White, Night of Navy, the ink colors
are Old Olive, Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip and More
Mustard   The water on the whale card is made by taking your
3/4 punch and punching half holes at the top of the paper some
deeper than others to give you the waves.  I layered it up 3 times
to give it the 3D look.  I used the new scallop punch and more mustard
grosgrain ribbon,   Have a great day!    xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..