Monday, April 12, 2010

Mojo Monday 134

Good Monday morning!  I had to get out the new patterned
designer paper again today!  I'm not kidding you,  it is
gorgeous.  Take a look at the background paper on
today's card.  It is the patterned paper that looks like
yes,  you see it!  waffle cone!  Soooo,  I took out
the new Sweet Scoops set (coming out in May too!)
and took today's Mojo sketch to make my card.
Again,  with the patterned paper I used the sponge and
sponged all over the paper with creamy caramel.
Layered it up with chocolate chip, and white.
The pretty in pink designer series paper is
from the pack called Pawsitively Prints.
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. So super cute Julie!! I just got all mine mounted yesterday so I am playing with it today :-) LOVE your layering and colors!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how the paper matches the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the use of the papers from the upcoming summer mini, perfect for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this is super,super cute! I've seen your work before and had no idea you were from the northwest!I live in Idaho, been through your little town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute!!the ice-cream looks good enought to eat!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..