Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Halloween Fancy Favor Box



So I know, these aren't the size of the Fancy Favor box die.... That's right!  they are extended!  You can make them taller by adding cardstock to the top of the box before you assemble them!  Both these boxes are the Fancy Favor box die. 

This first one I cut from the die the black cardstock and added 2 1/2 inches to the top.  When you do this you will want to use the sticky strip to hold it well together.  I made the damask looking cardstock by using the stamp from 24/7 and just stamped it all over   I took the new silver crepe paper from our Holiday mini catalog,  First put a piece of the sticky strip down,  take the crepe and scrunch it up as you move along from one side to the other.  I added two rows of the pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon to the center and took out the new Bat punch.  Punched it out of white cardstock and added the chunky silver glitter to it.   The closure is the new pumpkin  pie buttons and the new antique brad. 

For this box I cut the white cardstock out of the fancy favor box and stamp it with the flourish stamp from 24/7.  The top I added  1 3/4' of black cardstock.  The center is the new glizzty brads.  xoxo

2 comments:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..