Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Halloween Wine and Beer Labels

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great Labor day weekend!   Today's post is a cute idea for Halloween.  I have used sticker paper that can be found at your local craft store for this project.  I have used the Kraft  color.  You will want to use black staz on ink for the stamping as it is permanent and the sticker paper has a slight sheen to it.    Recipe below


Here are two wine bottles and one beer covered with the labels, aren't they sooo cool!  

Here they are up close for you to see,  I used the sponge daubers in soft suede around the edges of the labels to give it that aged, scary look!

These are the three label before attaching.  I have used three different sets for this project to show you that any Halloween set will work.   Again I stamped in black staz on ink, aged the edges with a sponge dauber in soft suede.  Restamped the images in black on the pumpkin pie cardstock and cut it out and glue it right to the label,  The skeleton on the top left was stamped on white in black and cut out and attached. Remove the store labels from your bottles by soaking them in water for 15 mintues.
Once you are done stamping peel the backing off and attach to the bottles.  The ribbon on the beer bottle is the pumpkin pie grosgrain, the ribbon on the wine bottles were purchased at a carft store.  (sorry I couldn't help myself!  I loved the ribbon!)  This is a very fun, cheap and easy project for your stamp camps, clubs or classes as well as fun craft for Halloween party gifts.   Hope you like it, let me know what you think!     

Halloween Wine Label Recipe:

1 8 1/2 x 10 sheet of kraft sticker paper
black staz on ink - #101406
sponge daubers - #102892
pumpkin pie cardstock  -  #105117
whisper white cardstock  # - 100730
Stamps Sets:  Dark and Dreary - #120837
Graveyard Gala #  115458
Sweet Centers # 116 521  

All items can be ordered from my SU! webiste by clicking on the order online box to the right.  Have fun creating these and send me your photos so I can post them on my blog!  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Very totally awesome idea! I can't wait to come up with labels for every occasion! Thanks for sharing!

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH My Word! Thats adorable! I love them! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..