Sunday, September 26, 2010

Spiderman meets T-Swift!


This is my darling almost 16yr old that just keeps me in stitches!  Here she is in her regular "attire".  She constantly has these glasses on and it just cracks me up! as well as peacock feathers in her hair and strummin her quitar.
I think she's emulating her favorite Taylor Swift....  love it!


She also LOVES Spiderman!  So when I saw these  here  I knew I had to case them!
There's nothing like having a teenager who likes all this Super Hero stufff! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OMG that is so cute! Just to let you know...I have a 15 yo daughter and her and her best friend brought those glasses home from the movies and they wear them all the time too. They take pics of themselves in them and post them on face book, cracks me up! Thanks for sharing.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..