Monday, September 13, 2010

Dark and Dreary Luminaries


I told you I have more Dark and Dreary to share!  Here are three luminaries I have made out of the the XL Fancy Favor die #115965 - $39.95, that is compatiable with the Big Shot.  I cut out the centers by using the 1 1/4 square punch.  The boxes have been stamped with the stamp Sanded #109294 - $17.95 and then distressed with the sponge daubers ##102892 - $10.95 for 12,   with the ink color Soft Suede.  Above they are lit up with the small battery operated candles. 



Here they are not lit,  I used the Dark and Dreary set as well as the new Spider Web embossing folder for the first one.  All are stamped with classic basic black ink on 3 x 3 piece of vellum cardstock. 
  Hauntingly fun!  xoxo  

6 comments:

  1. Awesome job!! These would look great on a front window-sill... especially with battery-powered candles, lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always you have the cutest stuff! Keep the shares coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really awesome. Just might have to case this!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..